All participants of Levity Theatre, LLC are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct, both online and during in-person events that are hosted and/or associated with Levity Theatre, LLC. This includes: classes, workshops, shows, community events, etc.
In the interest of fostering a safe, open, and welcoming environment, we pledge to make participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of who you are, where you come from, or your level of experience.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Not being respectful to reasonable communication boundaries, such as “leave me alone,” “go away,” or “I’m not discussing this with you.”
- The usage of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Swearing, usage of strong or disturbing language
- Demonstrating the graphics or any other content you know may be considered disturbing
- Starting and/or participating in arguments or discussions related to Politics
- Other conduct which you know could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
Violations of the Code of Conduct may be reported by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or talking to the team lead (teacher, manager, etc.). All reports will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
We hold the right and responsibility to remove comments or other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any members for other behaviours that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from dev.to. Please feel free to go and use it!